- A short list of our services:
- Import/export and customs clearance
- GMP storage for a variety of temperature ranges
- Controlled drug status
- Qualified GDP transport (all temperature ranges)
- Clinical supplies project management
- Label text translation and verification
- Label design and in-house printing (GMP compliant)
- Customized primary and secondary packaging
- Labeling and cold chain labeling
- Comparator sourcing
- Return supplies, reconciliation, storage and destruction
- QP release and consultancy services
- Quality management
- Patient kit labeling and assembly
- Sample collection, reconciliation, storage and shipment to testing laboratories
- All services for:
- Pharmaceuticals with market authorization
- IMPs (Investigational Medicinal Products)
- Narcotics and other controlled pharmaceuticals
- Personalized cell therapy and Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Products (ATMPs)
- Medical devices
ABF is specialized in complex clinical trial designs and offers services including the labeling, packaging and distribution of pharmaceuticals with market authorization and of investigational medicinal products (IMPs/INDs) as well as central laboratory services.
As a specialized full-service provider, we offer you flexible solutions to meet all your individual needs. Our range of services includes importing and exporting IMPs (INDs), sourcing, labeling and packaging of products, certifying EU batch releases as well as controlled environment warehousing and transporting.
We offer a wide selection of labels for pharmaceutical products, in single- or multi-language format, including tear-off labels for all primary containers including bottles, blisters, vials, syringes, etc. Our services include primary and secondary packing as well as cold chain labeling.
Our dedicated staff’s experience in clinical research, including the monitoring side of clinical trials and IMP handling as well laboratory work, helps us to communicate better with clinical trial teams and investigational sites.
Our experience in Europe, the USA, CEE and Asia, combined with the continuous expansion of our distribution network, enables us to provide a global reach. Our dedicated team will ensure the correct delivery of your clinical trial supplies on time and within budget.
Please feel free to visit us any time to audit our facilities and ensure that we are working in accordance with GxP.
To learn more about us and what we can do for you please contact us or complete our contact form ABF-Pharma-Contact.